Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Weekend

So this weekend was definitely a fun one! Nichole came up from Vegas, Mindy surprised me and came down from Rexburg... AND I finally got to see Matt. He's no longer Elder Mackay- and it's really weird, yet exciting to have him around again. Well he's in WA, and I'm here but still... it was definitely good to spend time with him! He is such an amazing person in my life!

Anyway- so Nichole and Mindy both came in late Friday night- and they stayed with me at the Serrell's where I was house/dog sitting for them. We had fun just catching up on life and laughing about stupid things... on Sunday morning, we had the BEST breakfast ever! We had breakfast casserole.. (however you spell that) and then these monkeybread type carmel deliciousness.. I don't really know how to explain them- we call them pull-aparts.. ha... so we ate up and watched conference. Conference was really good! I know every time I always think, "that was the best conference yet." but I really do think this was one if not THE best conference yet. ha... it was wonderful! last year, I got to go to all 4 sessions, but this year I didn't go to any which is a bummer but I mean the Church is true no matter where you go, right?! :)

2 comments:

Nikki D said...

The weekend was fun! I'm heading to AZ to visit grandma & papa, it's been way too long! I miss Chico and Macon too, I want a dog so bad! Have fun home this weekend, I can't wait to see everybody come Christmas!

janica said...

woo hoo for blogs:) I found you through stalking.. haha..