Friday, October 24, 2008

ENGAGEMENT

Sarah got engaged on Saturday, October 18th... the day before my birthday! :)

We are all SO happy for her and Ryan, and couldn't have asked for a better guy in her life! He is absolutely amazing and although he makes fun of me on a day to day basis, I'm quite used to being the center of all jokes. HA...

I think they're both extremely blessed to have eachother.. I dunno if Ry could have found any girl who could put up with his goofiness all day long... and I'm pretty sure Sarah couldn't have found a better guy that fits all her "criteria" both spiritually and temporally... they're both hilarious and I am so anxious to see how their kids turn out.. haha



they have a blog now. It's http://ryan-sarah.blogspot.com/ You can go there for all the fun details about the engagement! ahh yay. One Davidson girl down.. only three more to go! C'mon guys- let's get with the program here! Well Ali better take about 15 more years before considering marriage, but the other two of us... we're a-waitin! HA

2 comments:

Andersen said...

HI! I found your blog. Hopefully that is okay! It is so great to see that you are doing well. I miss your smile and your sweet spirit. You always made me smile. Now I am working with your mom in primary and it is fun. Even though I don't have a clue what I'm doing. Take care!

Rachel Berry said...

Okay I'm officially OLD!! Congrats to Sarah & Ryan!!