Monday, June 15, 2009

Friday was most definitely in the top ten happiest moments in my life. ha

I got my teeth FINALLY completed and I now have a beautiful, white porcelain smile. My temporary teeth were in my mouth longer than we all expected due to healing issues with my gums. The teeth would really irritate my gums causing a lot of pain and bruising, and then I would get blood into my temps making my teeth look black and it was just a nasty mess....

I love having veneers. Finally I don't look absolutely ridiculous when I smile.

Other than that, life has been pretty good. I got to go to the cabin with a group of about 13 people this past weekend and we had a blast riding 4-wheelers in the rain and attemting to fish without a pole! :) It was a lot of fun. I think for once, I am actually loving being single. It's nice only having to support myself on my income, and though I should save a whole lot more than I do, I love having the feeling of being able to pay off all my expenses each month and still have a little money for spontaneous outings!

Sarah and Ryan also were down here this weekend but I only saw them for a few hours. They actually were there to greet me after my little surgery on Friday. It was a good surprise that's for sure! They are coming down this coming weekend so that'll be a lot of fun to actually be able to hang out with them for more than just a day.

It's hard for me to be in Utah when I have no family here. I get homesick way too much! I love being independent, don't get me wrong, but living with Megan's family and spending almost every day at the Mickelsen's, I just want to be with my family. I envy those who are close to their family or at least a sibling or too while being in college. I hate having to always travel to see my family but it's definitely always worth it!

Oh- one more thing before I finish... There's a Jr. High near by that I may start being the stunt coach for Cheer. I am SO stoked- I just have to figure out if my work schedule will coincide with their summer practice schedule. I am so excited!!!!

ok. the end.

2 comments:

liv said...

Jennie! you we need to get together sometime! I was feeling the same way the other day, it's hard always having to travel to see family! :)
I hope you are doing well

Alaina said...

Thats right I am mexican...I forgot! Your teeth look beautiful. Send me an email so I can invite you to my blog.
alaina0117@hotmail.com
P.S. We need to make you a cute header!