Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Going Home!

I've been counting down the weeks, days, and hours that my flight leaves to go back home for a few days.

Alas the time has finally come! I fly out early tomorrow morning around 6 am and get into spokane at 10. I have one layover in Seattle which is a bummer, but oh well. I'm so excited that I can't even concentrate on work right now (Therefore the reasoning behind blogging ha)

My dad and Chris will be at scout camp so that kind of stinks, but my mom, Ali and Hunter will all be at home. Mom and Alisyn don't know I'm coming home yet. To be honest, I don't think my mom will be too terribly excited, but Alisyn will go CRAZY! I don't care what anyone says, I'm her favorite sibling! :) Gosh I miss my family!

It's kind of funny because my mom and the kids are actually taking a trip to Idaho, Utah and Arizona and they leave while I'm still in Washington! HA. Maybe that'll change when they know I'm coming home?! Who knows- probably not.. but that's okay because they leave sunday and I fly out early monday morning.

I miss my dads huge hugs and corny jokes (I know, I know... I've always admitted to hating those). I miss my mom's FOOD and her cute cute little smile. I miss my siblings for their amazing examples and their humor. I really think I have the funniest family anyone has ever seen. They are hysterical!

ahh yay. I'm coming home!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I remember when you came back to the high school for CAPS and did the college kid interviews. You brought Ally and all of my kids thought you went off to college and returned with a kid--a four year old:) Glad you are excited to come home-hope to see you.

janica said...

isn't going home just the greatest?! I was home a week ago, and it was heaven, gotta love The good ole columbia basin

marciekoch said...

Hehe...I remember that too, Jess! :) I wish I could see you Jenn...you should come to Priest Lake! I love your family too - no wonder you're excited!

Auntie M said...

JENNY!!!!! I want to see a picture of your cute teeth! Enjoy your trip. We need to see each other SOON! I miss you.

Alaina said...

Oh I hope you are enjoying your time at home with the fam...you still need to email me some pix so I can make you a cute header!

Mindy Terry said...

Jen.. you crazy girl.. i miss you like crazy and i miss your family too! we need to get together. you should like come up and visit me because it is my last weekend here in rexburg. I will miss not being so close to you! Oh JEN, my besty :) COME SEE ME! You went home and I didnt..