Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Job

So, my job is definitely amazing.

I'm a nanny for a family in Draper. The commute is a drag, but I get paid enough to justify the gas price- and plus. The kids are absolutely amazing! The cutest dang kids alive! Honestly :)

Jona is 5 and never runs out of energy. Sometimes he gets super hyper, but he's really fun. He's in afternoon kindergarten on a year-round school, so he leaves everyday around 12.













Quinn
is 17 months and he is STINKIN' cute! He really is the perfect little baby! He never cries unless he is hurt or sick. He sleeps everyday from 10:30-2:00, and he is really good at signing. He signs eat, more, all done, thank you, please, book, cat, bird, milk, no and yes. He hasn't really started talking yet, but he does say "momma", "dadda", and occasionally he'll yell "en" when he wakes up from his nap and wants me to come get him! He is sooo adorable. He made up all his own noises for animals, and some of them are pretty funny. Definitely not the typical animal sounds.

1 comment:

The Moronta's said...

Jenn my love! I'm so stinkin happy you have a blog now! It was so great to see you at the mall. In all my glory of no make-up, my hair wasn't done.. love it. I love ya girl! What are your classes?