Sunday, August 17, 2008

Temple Square and Belly Dancing haha


So Mom and Ali leave tomorrow morning with Krista Woodward to go back home. I'm really bummed that they are leaving already, but it was so good to see them! We went to temple square today and watched the Joseph Smith movie. I forgot that Alisyn had never seen it or been to temple square- so she was full of all sorts of questions! After the movie, she looked up at me and said "Joseph was a good prophet" and then she started bawling. It made me almost cry to see how at such a young age, she was filled with the spirit. She is such an amazing little girl!!



On a more casual note, my friend got back from Dubai about a month ago, (her dad works for Ford and does international business over there) and brought me back a belly dance outfit since that's big in the middle east. Well Alisyn put it on and gave us a show... I didn't think she even knew what belly dancing was- maybe she's seen me dance a little too much around the house! haha... I posted her video on here because it makes me laugh :) she said she wants to be a dancer so she can be a better cheerleader than I ever was... I thought that was pretty funny.

4 comments:

marciekoch said...

ok Jenn - how do you get your blog to stay "in the lines" of your background?? look at how screwy mine looks - help!!!

marciekoch said...

i think i did that - i should give you my password and login so you can see for yourself - i'm such an idiot at this stuff

Jessica said...

Todd and I LOVE Ali and this gave us both a big laugh. Thanks for sharing. Ask Marcie why she didn't ask me for technical support. HA HA!!!

Jenna said...

So I just barely discovered that you have a blog... yay! Ali is the cutest thing ever, I can't believe how big she is getting. When are you moving to Holladay?