Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Family


It's kinda crazy how I never thought I'd get homesick being away from home for the first time, but this summer has just been KILLER! I went home for the whole month of April, and it feels like I haven't seen my family for years! ha! I just really wish I would have spent the whole summer at home, but then again, I am more than blessed to have the job I have and being able to spend one last summer with Sarah before she gets married.

I moved to Provo the beginning of May with Sarah. It's been fun... but reminds me that I'm not sure if I ever want to live in Provo.... I've never dated so much in my life, yet I hate it. Weird, I know... I kinda just wish there was only one person for me to hang out with. One guy to date... one person to hang out with every weekend.... I duno- just gets annoying going on date after date! Last week I went on 5 dates. Just irritating I guess. But then again, think about all the free food I get Bahaha! I'm just kidding!

Sooo, basically- I think one of the biggest reasons why I'm so homesick is because it's really hard for me to go on so many dates without thinking about my dad and brothers. They really are the most amazing men I have ever met in my entire life! I compare every single guy I go on a date with with my little brothers or my dad. Though my younger brothers are only 15 and 12, they are amazing examples to me and are spiritual giants! I'm so grateful for such amazing men in my life! :) My mom and Alisyn are here for about ten days, and it's sooo fun to be with them! Ali is getting sooo huge and it's crazy how fast she's growing up! My mom is beautiful, and I hope when I get all old like her, I'll be just as gorgeous as she is :) :) I love her SO much!

Basically, I have the greatest family in the entire world. Don't even try to argue with me! Ha!

5 comments:

marciekoch said...

I did not know you had a blog, Miss Jennie!!! How fun.
So I heart the Olympics. Deal. :)
Miss you like crazy! I heard a nasty rumor you might be coming home for Karie's reception. True?

Jenn Davidson said...

Oh man- I'm trying to find a decent flight to come home for Karie's reception. I REALLY want to but flights are sooo bloody expensive that unless I find a good deal its a no go... My dad said he'll help me because let's face it, he misses me :) haha... and i LOVE olympics too cant really argue.. Isn't Michael Phelps just amazing? wow. I'd date him if he were a tad bit cuter. haha

The Moronta's said...

Hey girl, Love the pictures! Wish I could help! Love you!

Jessica said...

Jennie Pennie---I MISS YOU!!! I saw your name on Marcie's blog and was like HEY--THATS MY JENNIE!! I just have to say--you could be ugly and annoying and nobody could wanna date you. Now that would be something to complain about:)

liv said...

Jennie!! I found your blog. Hey how are things? I miss seeing you. I got a call the other day asking about your rental history...so where are you living these days? I think your great. love ya!