Tuesday, August 18, 2009

.wow.

I can't help but wonder how people do not believe in a Supreme Being.

Where did the flowers get their scent? How do trees produce such wonderful fruit? How do animals and bugs and even people know how to act and react to situations in life?

It's amazing to me how powerful and perfect God is. I sat outside last night and looked out at the stars. It blows my mind when I imagine that He has worlds without number... just as the sands of the sea. I cannot even comprehend or begin to comprehend what that is like. Wow. So incredible.

It also completely baffles me how people indeed believe that there is no life after this life. Why would God create us to rot in the ground? Our spirits are merely in a borrowed, temporary body but one day we will all die, and our spirits will be resurected just as Christ and we will live after this life :) It will not be until then that I will fully understand the mysteries of God and how the world was created.

I am antsy and impatient to find out, yet in no way am I ready to leave this life... so i can wait Ü

No comments: