Friday, September 11, 2009

Photography

I started a photography class this fall, and I crave my 3 hour classes every Tuesday night.

I never thought I'd be one to get into the whole photography field like everyone else in this world it seems, yet I learned that I'm actually not too terribly bad at it. Who wouldda guessed?

My teacher had me play around with his camera, and he asked me probably five times that first class if I've ever been a photographer before because he says I have an excellent eye for it. We then talked for a good half hour, and I got extremely excited about it all.
I am going to buy a MacBook Pro probably this next week or in about two weeks, and then from there, I want to get a nice SLR camera. Preferably a Canon, yet I am not going to be too picky with my first camera. I have already taken some pictures, and I can't wait to take more! :) How fun!
I am going to start taking senior pictures of some kids I know in the area and see how I feel about that. I have done quite a few senior announcements using photoshop and such, and I think it'd be fun to do it both. Take the pictures and create the invitations.

My header on my blog, for example, I created from scratch on my computer... well obviously I didn't create everything, I just put it together. I think it looks pretty nice, right?! ha....
I'll definitely keep you posted on how this goes, and if I actually end up doing this. I seem to talk big but never act. Those days are OVER! ha.... here are a couple pictures I took this weekend....

Well ha- these were taken on the iPhone, sooooooo obviously not best quality but I'm getting better. I promise..
Silver Lake(and of course, beautiful Leska)

2 comments:

janica said...

I would LOVE to take a photography class and I love the pictures you took, very good;)

The Moronta's said...

Oh my beautiful leska!! :)