Monday, September 21, 2009

Today's thoughts

Today, I am grateful for my job.

   We had to let one of my co-workers go today, and it made me realize how much I really do appreciate my job. I am so glad that I can wake up each morning knowing that I have a secure job and that I won't be fired when I get into work that day. It's nice to know I can pay my bills and still have some money in the end for fun....

How blessed I am to have such a phenomenal job with only an Associates degree. Not only does it build my accounting experience, but it allows me to budget my money better and gain more responsibility being an adult.

I love my job and couldn't be happier anywhere else! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You will do great at photography. You DO have that artistic eye. PLUS you never give up, so I guess you will be good at whatever you try:) I have a super cute kid you can practice on!!!

Ryan & Sarah said...

yay for photography!!
And that couch was in the office before... remeber?